Basic duties will be:
• filling kit orders (assembling parts into boxes for cleaning kits etc.)
• cutting 1”x3” , 1.5”x3” blanks etc on a manual shear.
• Packaging blanks into 50s and shrink wrapping them
• Pulling orders ( picking orders out of inventory) as needed
• Running a laminator to coat aluminum sheets with plastic
• Ability to work with others or independently
• Strong attention to detail in regards to working with various materials and part numbers
• Organizational skills for assigned work and work area
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to read measuring tools such as rulers and calipers
• Ability to be trained to set up and use basic machinery such as manual table shears, machines for coating materials, metal punch, etc.
First shift position open for a skilled operator of manual hand tools, cutting machines and laminating equipment to produce materials/consumables for printing equipment. Position will be responsible for assisting with finished goods inventory and filling customer orders for shipment.